As of the last update to this page (1st July), there are no requirements related to Covid-19 when entering the UK.
Please also read the University of Leeds COVID-19 guidance before visiting the campus.
- School of Mathematics: registration, coffee breaks, and LMS & EMS schools activities
- Roger Stevens Building: Practical and Structural Model Theory workshop talks
- The Refectory: school lunch breaks (note: it closes at 2.30pm)
- Henry Price Residences: accommodation for school participants
- Storm Jameson Court: accommodation for school speakers and workshop participants
How to get there
- From the Leeds railway station, the campus is within walking distance, at about 15-20 minutes on foot. The buses 1 towards Weetwood and 1B towards Beckett Park from the stop "Station D" will drop you on campus at Parkinson Building, 4 minutes away from the School of Mathematics. A taxi rank is also available at the main station entrance.
- From the Leeds-Bradford airport, see the transport options (including a direct bus to the city centre every 20 minutes and various private taxi companies).
- From Manchester airport, there are frequent trains to the Leeds railway station, some direct, taking about 90 minutes.
- Leeds is also reachable by train in little more than 3 hours from some London airports (Heathrow and Stansted) and from Edinburgh airports. There are also a number of smaller airports that are connected by train, coach, or a combination thereof (for instance Liverpool and Doncaster-Sheffield).