- Date: Monday 26 - Wednesday 28 June, 2017
- Location: University of Leeds
- Categories: Workshop
The 34th Leeds Annual Statistical Research Workshop, joint with the EU MIMOmics network
The 34th LASR Workshop was held jointly with, and funded by, the EU funded MIMOmics network at the University of Leeds.
A booklet containing the workshop programme, as well as the abstracts for the talks and posters, is available to download here.
We are pleased to announce that the following leading scientists are expected to speak at LASR 2017:
- Felix Agakov, Pharmatics Limited, Edinburgh, UK
- Heather Battey, Imperial College London, UK
- Ginestra Bianconi,Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Tomasz Burzykowski, University Hasselt, Belgium
- Ana Conesa, Centro de Investigación Príncipe Felipe, Valencia, Spain
- Hui Guo, University of Manchester, UK
- Arief Gusnanto, University of Leeds, UK
- Winston Hide, University of Sheffield, UK
- Nathan Intrator, Acousticview Ltd, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Pietro Lio, University of Cambridge, UK
- Kanti Mardia, University of Leeds, UK
- Ettore Mosca, Institute of Biomedical Technologies, Milan, Italy
- Ruth Pfeiffer, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, USA
- Daniel Remondini, University of Bologna, Italy
- Janice Scealy, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
- Hae-Won Uh, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
- Wessel van Wieringen, Free University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Jessica Brennan, Jeanine Houwing-Duistermaat, Kanti Mardia, Ellen Thomassen, Hae-Won Uh.
post: Department of Statistics, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, U.K.
phone: +44 (0)113 343 5116
fax: +44 (0)113 343 5090