YaMCATS is a category theory research network between the universities of Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester and Cambridge. The network is partially funded by the London Mathematical Society.
Its scope is to provide an opportunity for discussions and collaborations within the category theory community in the UK and beyond, as well as to promote Category Theory across disciplines.
- João Faria Martins (University of Leeds)
- Eric Finster (University of Birmingham)
- Nicola Gambino (University of Manchester)
- Federico Olimpieri (University of Leeds)
- Jamie Vicary (University of Cambridge)