- Date: -
- Location: Leeds
- Categories: Workshop
The 32nd Leeds Annual Statistical Research Workshop
We are pleased to announce that the following leading scientists are expected to speak at LASR 2013.
- Adelchi Azzalini (Università di Padova)
- Fred Bookstein (Universities of Vienna and Washington)
- Charlotte Deane (University of Oxford)
- Walter Gilks (University of Leeds, Rothamsted Research)
- Thomas Hamelryck (University of Copenhagen)
- Michael Hastings (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge)
- Chris Jones (Open University)
- Peter Jupp (University of St Andrews)
- John Kent (University of Leeds)
- Cristina Rueda (Universidad de Valladolid)
- Andy Wood (University of Nottingham)
The conference proceedings are now available online. You can download the complete proceedings volume in one big file:
- LASR 2013 proceedings (12MB)
Alternatively, some contributions can also be downloaded individually: Azzalini, Bookstein, Byrne, Deane, Forbes, Gilks, Hamelryck, Hastings,Huckemann, Jones, Jupp, Katina, Kent, Mardia, Olsson, Patrangenaru, Rueda, Wood.
For any enquiries, please contact the workshop organisers by any of the following methods.
post: Department of Statistics, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, U.K.
phone: +44 (0)113 343 5135
fax: +44 (0)113 343 5090